Tuesday 9 April 2019

#Borrowed.


I watched her enticing you from the other side of the bar
I noticed your instant arousal as she leaned in a bit too far
 
I knew you weren't going with her to bed
Cause I was planning deviously
To have you play with me instead

I let her try to charm you with her nervous giggling and pretty smile
I myself found it entertaining for a little while
And when the moment was just right
 
I walked past you both-flashed you a look
Your eyes got excited
Just that glance was all it took

I was heading to the bathroom
When you followed me
You almost ran behind
Chasing my sensuality
 
When you met me there
Parting your lips to speak
I shut them with my fingertips 
I knew words would only make you weak
 
Her flirtatious aroma lingered
On your skin
The scent intoxicated me as did the power of my win
I wondered if you knew her
Or it was the first time you had met 
The thought of it excited me, made me soaking wet
 
I placed my open mouth on yours
Caressed your tongue with mine
Traced my fingers down your back
Leaving scratches on your spine
 
You leaned me up against the wall
Searching for the jewels between my thighs
I reached for your manhood
Claiming the winning prize
 
I took you in my mouth
As your fingers found my treasure
In just a few moments of bathroom bliss
We showered each other with our pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.